IPGPAY is proud to announce the launch of a significantly enhanced version of its fully customisable payment form.
The new payment form module has been built from the ground up using the latest web technologies. It builds on the extensive features already available in the current payment form module. Payment forms are even simpler to use, responsive and of course fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
IPGPAY’s payment form dynamically renders, resizes and adapts to different devices and screen sizes to provide the optimal layout and seamless experience to the end user. A single payment form serves all customer browsing devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones delivering increased conversion rates through a tailored user experience.
Just a few of the features of the new payment form:
- The payment form will detect and respond optimally to the consumers device and its operating system ensuing the payment form renders optimally.
- Inbuilt support for the Apple iOS card scanning feature (iPhone and iPad) which allows a user to scan their credit card into IPGPAY’s payment form, allowing easy and accurate entry of card details.
- The payment form can be fully customised via Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to allow merchants to tailor the layout and look and feel to their brand or requirements.
- For merchants who don’t want to take advantage of advanced customisation using CSS, the payment form can be easily customised using the IPGPAY merchant portal.
- Behind the scenes, payment forms are optimised for speed and customer satisfaction with faster load times to the consumers device of choice.
If you would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org